Hi! Thank you for checking out our Swapshop webpage.
Here you can find all the information concerning the Swapshop project. Don’t forget to check this page from time to time, since we’ll update the information regularly!
The date, hours and locations of Swapshop
distribution events may vary, so make sure to check this website beforehand!
You can register on this form
- Due to the COVID pandemic, we urge you to fill in the doodle that is linked in the email
sent by Accommodation. That way you can pick a certain time frame in which we can expect you and we can
avoud long waiting lines!
- We provide hand sanitizers at the distribution event
- You are obligated to wear an appropriate mask
- Keep a safe distance (1,5m) at all times when queuing
Swapshop distribution event September 2020:
- 16/09/2020 @ 1st floor home Canterbury
- 17/09/2020 @ 1st floor home Canterbury
Goal of the Swapshop project:
The Swapshop project aims to reduce the amount of utensils and material that are newly bought every semester by incoming international students and then are simply thrown away after only a couple months being used. We do this by collecting and redistributing the utensils that are still in good condition. That way, we try to avoid that near-perfect kitchenware and appliances, cleaning equipment, etc., are thrown away.
It’s a WIN-WIN for everybody: you can get rid of the items you don’t want to take home, others get some free utensils and material and we all contribute a little bit to help save the environment!